Amour NORM

Monday, March 14, 2011

Smirks & Quirks: That's a Rap!

Ok, so it's been a little over a week since I've posted. I have some more things I will be posting THIS week, so be looking out for 'em!

Today I wanted to post my Smirks & Quirks for the week. This week is featuring a website that allows you to become an instant rap guru. I had a sleep over with my younger sister and she was fiddling around with it and I had to share. Although it is a time-waster, I think it's fun. Besides, how often do you get to be a rhyme-spittin-machine in your spare time?

It's super simple! Just start typing in the area provided and when you're ready for a rhyming word hold down the alt key to view a list of words. Go ahead, you know you want to check your skills out...



Some inspiration for your day:
The lyrical debut of my sister (haha)

Yo yo yo.
This is cool, bruehl.
I party all day and sleep erry night, but I dont wanna overexcite, yall.
Pants are for the weak but they aint nongreek-e.
My bed squeaks and wreaks but that dont stop me from getting my sleepz.

No comments:

Post a Comment