Amour NORM

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Family Matters

Can I just go ahead and say that this has been a very great week! We've had two new additions to the family and I would love to introduce you.

It started with a call at 4am Friday morning. After a long awaited 9-month period, my sister-in-law went into labor! After waking up, sending the husby off to work, putting gas in the car, stopping at the bank, getting a Starbucks (she wasn't in active labor until 6.5 hrs after the intial phone call) picking up flowers & a balloon, grabbing some food for the family, I finally made it to the hospital! I got to spend some time in the room before it was pushing time.

Just moments (quite literally) later miss Hannah McKenna Bidana was born. She is marvelously stunning. Take a peek for yourself!

 Hannah & One of her big bros
 Big Bro Bryson giving baby sister kisses (along with Aunty Mariah and Nana Lisa)

 Pretty In Pink
 Momma & Hannah
 Sleeping Beauty
 Big Sister Madison & Baby Hannah
Too Precious!


Next up in that glorious afternoon was the expansion of my own family. Nick & I have been discussing adding a puppy to our home for some time now. It wasn't until some things fell in place yesterday that it finally happened. I must say, little Rossi has our heart. We love him to pieces! He is a blue heeler and only 7 weeks old. I don't have too many pictures yet, but here's a couple.


Meet Rossi
 On the ride home he fell asleep on daddy's arm
 He posed for a quick snapshot
 Fast asleep

Curled up on daddio
He falls asleep in some of the most awkward positions lol


Things I've learned:
My husband is a big lug when it comes to this pup. I can only imagine the day we have a baby--Lord help him if it's a girl!
Rossi has sharp teeth.
Puppies are like kiddos.
Oh the joys of potty training!
Family is your greatest asset.

Now to close this good-news blog I leave you with some great news I heard: Another baby is coming to the fam! The broinlaw & sisinlaw are pregnant! It seems as though adding family members is the current trend! ;)

Until next time...

As always, with love,
Abigail

P.s.
I get to cross off PUPPY from my All Things Lovely list! I'm definitely excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment