It has been over a month since my last post and I have been far from good at keeping up with this. Although I would love to say it was because I was touring Italy or laying on a beach in Mexico, alas, it was simply because these last couple months have been far more insane than I could explain. Easter was the official day that things turned somewhat back to normal. My schedule has been rather dull in comparison to the days leading up Easter. I am not necessarily complaining. I am most definitely looking forward to what lies ahead!
Let's see, what to share with you lovely readers...
1. My husband and I hosted Easter lunch in our home. We tore apart our family room and setup service for 13. I then hid eggs around the house for the kiddos (it was not the most pleasant weather outside). I had made some cupcakes also & we celebrated my nieces 5th birthday. It was a FULL Easter and my heart, spirit, and stomach were all full.
2. Our church had an Easter play this year for our services and it was fabulous! I has a small speaking part & helped teach dances. Everyone worked so hard and it was well worth it! Hundreds in attendance and dozens of salvations. love.
3. My husband injured himself at a youth event days after my last blog and has been hobbling around for weeks. Praying he gets the MD to release him from light duty living on Tuesday.
4. I'm hosting a bridal shower tea in a couple weeks! I am super excited. I have never planned one before and I am loving every minute of it. *Pictures to come
5. I helped design some new decor for our church foyer.
6. Couponing. All the cool wives and moms are doing it.
I'm looking forward to keeping in touch more!
(no, we didn't get him a carseat lol it was in the car from the eve before)
Just like his daddy and uncles!
Until then...As always, with love,
Abigail
(Sorry the pictures aren't rotated correctly!)




No comments:
Post a Comment